Action Pistol Clubs and Matches
The United States Practical Shooting Association more commonly called USPSA is a “freestyle” shooting sport with both paper and steel targets, though generally more paper than steel, where shooters compete to see who can shoot stages fastest and with the most accuracy.
It’s most well-known as a pistol sport but pistol caliber carbines are also starting to become an option there.
USPSA is frequently called the most action-packed of the shooting sports.
At our monthly matches, we typically have six stages. Our stages will consist of a variety of targets from paper, numerous types of steel, and even moving targets. Plan on bringing a minimum of 200 to 250 rounds.
NEW SHOOTERS WELCOME!
- Matches will be held on the 4th Sunday of each month
- Match signup at practiscore.com
- Registration – 9:00 am CST
- New Shooters Safety Briefing – 9:30 am
- Shooters Safety Briefing – 9:45 am
- Shooting begins – 10:00 am
- Pricing – $20 – Non-member, $15 – Member
- 200-250 rounds
- Bring firearm, 3 magazines, holster, double magazine pouch
- Hearing and eye protection
Match Director: Sydney Rockwell
Clays Clubs and Matches
The League of Outlaws is a non-registered (Outlaw) Clay Shooting League that will be hosted the third full week of the month.
The League Of Outlaws is a clay shoot series that is meant to be a relaxing, fun, and cheaper competition. You are allowed to practice on the course as much as you would like before shooting for score. The idea is to promote a more even playing field by allowing competitors to earn their win through hard work and dedication as well as skill.
For the Summer Series, we have made some great new changes that we think will make your shoot more enjoyable
1. We are expanding from two to three classes to better ensure shooters are competing against other shooters of their own skills levels. We have created a new beginners class. The new classes are
-Marauder Class: NSCA classes A-M (or advanced skill level)
-Ruffian Class: NSCA classes C-B (or intermediate skill level)
-Hooligan Class: NSCA classes H-D (or beginner skill level)
*If you feel you are not in the appropriate class please let us know so we can assess your class and make the appropriate changes.
2. The last place finishers of each class will get a free round of Sporting Clays to help them practice for the next shoot!
3. We have changed the payout schedule so that way more shooters will receive winnings. They are:
- 1-5 entries per class will be 100% to the winner
- 10 entries will be split 60% First place, 40% Second place
- 11-15 entries will be 50% First place, 30% Second place, and 20% Third place
- 16 entries and above will be 40% First place, 30% Second place, 20% Third place, and 10% 4th place