3 gun is great for those who are proficient in using pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Competitors have the opportunity to use all 3 guns in each course of fire. Stages can be simple or complex.
Dead Zero 3 Gun Monthly Match Info:
All matches consist of a mix of bay style and natural terrain stages. Competitors can expect rifle shots passed 300 yards at every match.
Registration is at https://practiscore.com/clubs/dead_zero_3_gun
Rules and Divisions:
3 gun matches are held under UML Ruleset. To
Divisions consist of Tac-Ops, Open, Limited, True Heavy, 2×4 Open, 2×4 Tactical
For more information on what defines each division please visit the UML ruleset.
NEW SHOOTERS WELCOME!
We always welcome and embrace new shootwes to the competitive shooting sports! Never shot a match before? No worries! Just show up, other competitors are willing to loan gear, ammo, and teach you about the competitive shooting sports!
Monthly Match Details:
● 3 Gun matches are held the 3rd Sunday of every month
● Registration and Check-In at the Pro Shop– 9:00am CST
● New Shooters Safety Briefing —
● Match begins — 9:30am CST
● Match Price — $30
● 200 rounds of each gun
● Semi-auto Pistol in 45
○ 4-6 magazines
● AR-15 Rifle with a red dot or magnified scope
○ 3-5 30 round magazines
● Semi-auto shotgun in 12 gauge with extended mag-tube
○ Shotgun caddies to hold at least 16 rounds
● Belt with
○ Pistol holster
○ Rifle and pistol mag pouches
● Eye and Ear protection
STAY UP TO DATE!
Join the Dead Zero 3 Gun Facebook group to stay informed on match updates and changes. https://www.facebook.com/groups/DeadZero3Gun/
Match Director: Sydney Rockwell