You may have heard of sporting clays referred to as golf with a shotgun, and that’s a fair comparison. Like golf courses, no two sporting clays courses are alike, and terrain and background have a lot to do with how targets are presented. Rather than having clay birds thrown from standardized distances and angles as with skeet or trap, sporting clays courses are designed to simulate the hunting of ducks, pheasants, other upland birds, and even rabbits. Here at the Dead Zero Shooting Park, we have the nicest Sporting Clays Courses in Tennessee!
NEW SHOOTERS WELCOME!
FREE NSCA MEMBERSHIP FOR NEW SHOOTERS!
The NSCA is giving new shooters a free yearly NSCA membership when they come and shoot a competition for the first time!
- Shoots will be held the 1st Saturday and Sunday of each month and includes the Friday of that weekend even if it falls on the last day of the previous month.
- Match signup at ScoringPro.com
- In Person Registration Starts at the opening of normal business hours CST
- Last squad out 1 1/2 hours before Park closing time.
- Minimum 3 per squad. If you don’t have a squad we will group you with another squad or send one of our groundskeepers to pull for you.
- European Rotation- Start at whatever station you would like to start on the course
- Shooting when you like, no preset squads and shoot times
- Pricing – Depends on the course set for that month’s shoot
- Hearing and eye protection
Manager: Brian Irby